We haven't stopped working on the house, despite the lack of posts about it.
This weekend, we replaced the locksets on the front and back doors. Kirsten wanted to get a handleset, and we managed to find one a week ago on sale at Rona (it's similar to this one from Home Depot). Installation was, for the most part, a breeze although there was a problem with the included doorbell.
We also put together a gate for the west side of the house. We wanted to close off doggie access to that side of the house since it's more often than not a giant mud puddle. But we also wanted to be able to access that side of the house from the front yard, so we could store gardening supplies, etc there. It would also be nice to be able to go into the back yard from either side of the house, rather than just the east side. I planned out the gate Saturday morning, around 9:30am, and it was completely built by 1ish. If I do say so myself, it looks pretty damned good too, especially considering the posts I was building it on (which already existed -- one for the corner of the patio and one for the gutter downspout) weren't side by side, nor particularly plumb. I'll get some pictures of it later this week.
Finally, last night we got a two chair/two ottoman set from Home Outfitters on super-mecha sale, so we put those together for a sitting area on our lower patio.