Since it's getting closer to Christmas, I thought I'd post a list of things I want, but expect never to receive (this is much easier and more fun than writing a list of things I'd like for Christmas that I might actually get):
- A nice wide screened (but light) laptop
- A Chrysler 300, or a Dodge Magnum.
- Sony Wega 32" LCD Television
- The Pro Picolo remote control helicopter.
- Three months off, with pay, to write my thesis.
- Palm Life Drive with a mittful of 2GB SD cards (gotta have something to store all the movies/tv series on) and a Skype account so I can use it as a mobile phone (where there is a 'net connection, of course).
- One of each class of Mac hardware: a Mac Mini with a 30" Cinema display, a 17" Powerbook, and - just for fun - an iPod Nano.
More to come as my sense of greed deepens.
Oh, this is, of course, farce, except for the three months off. That would actually really be nice. :)